five fab things we can say to help create a #consentculture
1. You never owe anyone your time and you should spend it with people you want to hang out with.
2. You get to choose who you want to show affection to/have sexual experiences with (be that hugging, kissing or otherwise).
3. Consent is important. No one has the right to touch you without your permission regardless of whether you are in a relationship, if you are intoxicated, if you feel pressured or otherwise.
4. All human beings deserve to be treated with respect and dignity, and if you see someone who is unable to care for themselves, look for a safe way to make sure they are okay.
5. Regardless of the choices you may make, I will always show up for you without judgement. I will always be honest. My love for you overrules everything else.